*CALLING ALL BOOKWORMS*
The Cotswold Book Fair is coming!
Mark your calendars for Oct. 17-21.
The Book Fair will be open all week from 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. (closing early Friday for clean-up) and at the PTA Meet & Eat on Tuesday night, Oct. 18.
Please plan to come enjoy the fair with your little Cougar or lend a hand volunteering. It’s an easy and super fun way to get involved! We need help ringing up sales, refreshing merchandise and assisting students with book selection. Check back soon for our updated signup link to make volunteering even easier!
Book Fair FAQ’s
- Want to shop with your Little Cougar? Come anytime during book fair hours! Or attend during your child’s assigned classroom time. Check back soon and we will have a link that provides the day and time your child’s teacher will attend.
- Can’t Make the Book Fair? In an envelope with your child’s name, send cash*** or check to school with your child made out to ‘Cotswold PTA.’ We will have volunteers available to help your child shop and check out. ***PLEASE count your child’s money, especially if you send change, BEFORE they come shop at the Fair. This helps the children select something within their budget and the volunteers keep things moving at the register during purchases.
- Need After School Shopping Hours? Come Tuesday night following the Meet and Eat event until 8 p.m.
- Need a jump on Holiday Gift Buying? Books make the best gifts for children of all ages. We will be adding a preview link before the book fair begins so you can see what books/gifts will be available, so please check back.
- What are my payment options? Cash or Master Card/Visa accepted.
Interested in Volunteering?
We need help ringing in sales, refreshing merchandise, book selection and more! Sign up for as much or as little time as you are able. Check back soon for our updated signup link!