BOYS & GIRLS,
It’s time to saddle up on your horse and grab your lasso, so you can capture the latest books at the Wild Wild West Book Fair!
Monday-Tuesday: 8:45 a.m.-4 p.m.,
Tuesday: 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. – open during Meet & Eat Dinner
Wednesday: 8:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. (early release day)
Thursday 8:45 a.m.-2:45 p.m.
- Please come enjoy the fair with your child during their classroom’s scheduled time or anytime during book fair hours. Listed below are the classroom times.
- Unable to attend? Send an envelope with your child’s name to school, with cash or check made out to Cotswold PTA. We will have volunteers available to help your child make their selection and check out.
- PLEASE count your child’s money, especially if you send change, BEFORE they come shop at the fair. This helps the students select something within their budget, and the volunteers keep things moving at the register during the purchases.
- To VOLUNTEER during the Book Fair go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4aacad2aa3f49-volunteer
- Cotswold Book Fair Sponsor-A-Child Program: donations accepted Oct. 9-13, please use envelopes included in Cougar Folders
- There will be envelopes in the Media Center with teacher wish lists. Please pull out a wish and buy a book for your teacher. There will be wish lists for our support staff too!
Any questions? Please email Betsy House.