Adopted August 26, 2011
- We commit to start promptly at 9:30.
- We will run an orderly meeting, adhering to Robert’s Rules as closely as possible.
- We commit to listen to the speaker without interruption. The Board will engage in one conversation at a time without sidebar.
- We expect, encourage and respect a diversity of opinions.
- We commit to stay on topic and table, either to New Business or separate from the meeting, discussions that are not essential to Board business.
- We agree to submit documents in PDF so that all recipients can read them.