More than 150 million students have tried Hour of Code. This is the fourth year of Hour of Code at Cotswold Elementary. We aim to reach over 800 students by teaching the basics of coding and “WE WANT YOU” to join the Men of Cotswold for “Hour of Code 2017.”
Thanks to those of you have volunteered, but we still need more to fill all the classes.
Follow the steps below to sign up. You must be a registered CMS volunteer to participate.
Choose an Hour between Dec. 4 and 8:
o 1st Grade – Monday 12/4, 1 to 2pm
o Kindergarten – Tuesday 12/5, 9:30 to 10:30am
o 5th Grade – Wednesday 12/6, 10:30 to 11:30am
o 2nd Grade – Thursday 12/7, 9:30 to 10:30am
o 3rd Grade – Friday 12/8, 9:30 to 10:30am
o 4th Grade – Friday 12/8, 12:15 to 1:15pm
Now follow these simple instructions to sign up today:
- Pick a date to volunteer and email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to Sign-Up Genius
- Register as a CMS Volunteer (unless registered) at www.cmsvolunteers.com
- Reserve at least an hour to prepare for your class
- Leverage the online training resources to prepare at www.code.org
- Deliver an “epic” Hour of Code the week of Dec. 4
We will share more information soon but feel free to visit www.code.org at any time for additional information.
Please feel free to contact Bernard Morgan or Allen Perry if you have questions or need additional help. We need at least one person per class, but prefer to have two, particularly in grades 4 and 5.
Bernard Morgan – email@example.com
Allen Perry – firstname.lastname@example.org