In order to minimize distractions on instructional time, all parents are now required to escort and retrieve any student that is tardy or early dismissal to and from the appropriate location on campus. For the safety and well-being of our students and faculty, there will be no exceptions to this policy. The following are reminders to help ensure that Cotswold IB remains a school of excellence while running efficiently:
- Visitors must present a valid state issued driver’s license or identification card EVERY time the building is entered.
- The license/ID must be in good condition and able to scan.
- All students in grades K-2nd must be escorted to their classrooms if they are late arrivals.
- All students that are leaving early throughout the day for any reason must be retrieved by the parent from the classroom.
- Please allow yourself plenty of time to check-in at the office and pick-up the student.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- The cut-off time for early dismissals is 3:30 p.m., no exceptions!
- All daily transportation changes need to be in writing, either sent with the student in the morning or emailed to Ms. Barnard/Mrs. Rogers by 3:00 p.m.
- Parents, be considerate of student’s instructional time and refrain from long conversations with teachers when dropping off or picking up your student.
Again, thank you for your continued understanding and support!