How We Organize Ourselves
Our IB unit this quarter was learning about how organization helped accomplish a goal. We decided to collect donations to give to Charlotte Family Housing. Here’s how we organized ourselves:
1. We voted for a leader. Class President.
2. Then she appointed leaders for the committees.
3. The rest of the class chose which committee to work on.
4. The four committees included Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, and Donation Coordinators.
5. We are the Public Relations committee and we were in charge of summarizing our unit and writing a blurb to be read by others.
6. Last, we worked on collecting donations throughout the first two weeks of October. We collected items for the house. Toiletries, pots, pans, towels are a few of the things we collected.
7. The Charlotte Family Housing people came and gave a presentation. They took all of our donations and were very thankful!
Written by: Erin Franke (committee leader), Cameron Harrell, Omari Poe, Mattie Cranfill