All Growl articles need to be submitted to Katie Benston at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. Sunday, May 8. Distribution will be Monday, May 23, primarily via email. This will be this year’s final edition of the Growl.
- Please write in the third-person as if you are speaking on behalf of the PTA.
- Remember that newcomers to Cotswold do not know our traditions, so please take a sentence or two to explain your event or program and provide context.
- Provide contact information such as your name, email, and phone within the article.
- Please submit photos if you have them!
The Growl’s purpose is to address these goals:
– It educates about the school’s mission and practices so families feel more connected and engaged.
– It encourages involvement with the PTA and the school.
– It helps families reinforce the IB and character philosophies at home.
– It is fun to read, with elements that engage students as well as parents.
The newsletter is only as good as the submissions YOU make. Growl committee will edit articles prior to publication. If you need any assistance or have any questions, please contact Katie Benston.