Five Ways To Engage
1. Volunteer for the campaign speakers’ bureau.
2. Organize and attend a “Get Real 2011” meeting about local funding priorities, facilitated by Crossroads Charlotte.
3. As part of “The Power of One/Step Up Charlotte” initiative, volunteer to work in a school through Communities In Schools.
4. Make a donation to help a local teacher usingDonorsChoose.org, also a part of “The Power of One/Step Up Charlotte” initiative.
5. Contact Board of County Commissioners members about making public education a top funding priority. Click here for contact info.